We believe that education and patient knowledge is an important part of the healing process. In addition to the information your health care provider shares during your appointments, we also offer education through published information via associated websites and previously printed articles.
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to the field of orthopaedic medicine and its various subspecialties. As such, many of them belong to affiliated associations. You may learn more by visiting their websites:
- OrthoInfo/American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
Hospitals and Medical Facilites
We are proud to work closely with the local medical facilities and to be affiliated with our local medical school. Central Illinois is a hub of healthcare activity with many physicians training at University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and remaining here to practice and instruct future generations.
Please note that by clicking on the links below, you will be leaving the Great Plains Orthopaedics website. We do not endorse, maintain or contribute to these sites and are not responsible for their content. These sites are not intended as medical advice and should not be a substitute for consulting with your healthcare provider.
- Center for Health Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Center for Health Ambulatory Surgery Center- East
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Saint Luke Medical Center
- OSF St. Mary Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health – Proctor