Matthew E. Negem, DO joined Great Plains Orthopaedics in 2020 after completion of his Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship at Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital in Columbus, Georgia. He specialized in Orthopedic Trauma, Fracture Care and Joint Replacement. Dr. Negem finds the challenge of these cases enjoyable as most people wouldn’t attempt. He likes puzzles, never the same fracture twice.
Dr. Negem is enjoys spending time in the outdoors with activities such as hunting and fishing. He also enjoys weight lifting and spending time with his parents in Texas and 2 brothers when possible.
Dr. Negem’s philosophy to his approach in treatment consists of looking at the whole picture and not just the x-ray.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hughston Orthopedic Trauma Service
- Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- Plainview Hospital Orthopedic Surgery Program
Medical School 2010-2014
- Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Fort Worth, TX)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas A&M University (College Station, TX)
- Bachelors of Science, Vertebrate Zoology
- Blinn College (Bryan, TX)
- Stephen F. Austin State University (Nacogdoches, TX)